RegisterRegister  Forum RSSForum RSS    FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Dog made-over to look like a panda
‹‹ View previous topic   /   View next topic ››

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:34 pm
skinnypanda
Site Admin

SUBJECT: Dog made-over to look like a panda Reply with quote

While this is cute, I can't help but feel sorry for the poor dog who, I'm guessing, had little say in the matter:
http://www.wesh.com/news/5416708/detail.html

You can also see a video on CNN.com in the Video section:
http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMap=viewThis&etMailToID=767308034

- Phil
  Last edited by skinnypanda on Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:12 pm
pandaran

SUBJECT: Reply with quote

Soo cute! The first time I saw the panda dog it was just an image floating loose on the internet and no one knew if it was a real breed or photoshopped or what! I was bound and determined to find out if it were a real breed so I could own one. But alas... it is just a dyed dog. Still cute! But way too much work imo. Wink
View user's profile Send private message [ Hidden ] AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:55 pm
Saffron

SUBJECT: Dyed Animals Reply with quote

My friend Mike adopted a sick, homeless white cat and nursed it back to vitality. He couldn't think up a name that wasn't cliche or silly and the cat's white coat wasn't giving him any inspiration. So he purchased a bottle of Manic Panic hair dye in "Electric Lizard" green with intentions of dying the cat a more aesthetically pleasing shade and naming it Vertigo. My friend Kathy tried to stop him from potentially harming the animal, so we called Manic Panic and verified that the dye was non-toxic and safe for using on all areas of the body (eww) as well as house pets. Mike is now the proud owner of a lime green cat named Vertigo, who glows under blacklight.

My prediction, custom pet dying will be the next big thing.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:20 pm
jenjen

That's genius!! Although... well, I don't have a pet, but I do have an imaginary friend. His name is Phil. Perhaps I'll dye him green! Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:57 pm
pandaran

Hehehe... I know a family that gives their dog a full-body mohawk every year for Halloween and dyes it pretty colors. I only got to see pictures, but they told me he loves going out for walks when he's all done up like that because he gets so much attention!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:56 am
mattyboy23

They really need to pic a picture on that link. The video was cool though.

This one is super cute: http://www.inquisitr.com/13051/big-in-japan-panda-dogs/

Page 1 of 1